This is a step-by-step guide to creating an IEP using ProgressBook SS
Access the Login link either under the Web Resources menu of the district home page or from the link at the top of the normal ProgressBook
Click the Open Tasks link at the top of PB SS
1. Use the Class popup menu to choose a class
2. Use the Student popup menu to choose a student in that class
3. Click the NEW link to the right of these menus
1. Choose the Task Template from the Popup menu
2. Set School Year
3. Set proper Start, End and Due dates
1. Click Student Properties and complete demographic information
2. Click and complete each section of the IEP
3. Click the completed box when finished with each section
To add extra pages to a section, like for additional Goals, click the paper and pencil icon.
Click the Add a Form button at the bottom to select optional forms to be added to the IEP packet.
After all the required and needed sections of the IEP have been completed (and marked so), select which sections to be printed then click the Print button at the bottom.
Following the IEP meeting, use your buidling's Xerox copier to scan and email yourself the signature page of the IEP. Upload this page into the ProgressBook SS module by clicking the Upload a Page button and the bottom.
Finalize the IEP by clicking the Close Task button and the bottom. Once you Close the IEP, you can no longer make any changes to it.