LHMS Locker Clean Out
Submitted by: Chad Grow
Dear LHMS Families,
We have set aside days and times for students to return to the building to clean out their lockers, pick up any other personal items at school, and drop off any completed school work or other school property. There will be drop off boxes for library books, choir uniforms, textbooks, completed homework packets, Senior Packet Information for 8th graders. Yearbooks will also be available for pick up. Students will need to pick up any band instruments that are left in the band room.
8th Grade Students can keep their Chromebooks, we are NOT collecting them. Students will be using these devices next year at LHS, so please take care of the devices during the summer months.
Please review the guidelines and adhere to the schedule below.
- STUDENTS ONLY will be allowed to enter the building
- All social distancing guidelines must be followed
- Students should stay 6ft apart from one another and from all staff
- Teaching staff will be on hand to ensure guidelines are followed
- Number of students in the building will be limited based on the
alphabetical schedule to ensure guidelines can be followed
Students need to bring a backpack or bag to put things in as they clean out their lockers.
Students will be dropped off and enter the building at the main entrance and exit the building at the Guidance Area.(see attached map with instructions)
SCHEDULE: Please adhere to the scheduled time as this will help limit the number of students
MONDAY, May 18th
- 9:00am - 11:00am - Student Last Names A - D
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm - Student Last Names E - K
TUESDAY, May 19th
- 9:00am - 11:00am - Student Last Names L - Q
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm - Student Last Names R - Z
- 5:00pm - 7:00pm - MAKE UP for those unable to come during scheduled
blog comments powered by Disqus